- TTaiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoA great "green" fragrance
What this fragrance smells like: You're laying on a shady, moss-covered lawn on an April morning, You burn a piece of Palo Santo and the smell of the smoke mixes with the scent of fresh loam and geranium from a nearby garden.
- AAnyaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSimply put, I feel hot when I wear this
I ordered a mini of Spring, 02, and Madonna Lily and originally I wasn't sure about Spring but after using it more I'm obsessed! It leans a little bit masculine which I personally like and smells really unique and fresh. Overall makes me feel confident annnd it lasts longer than other fragrances I've used. Totally recommend :-)
- EElizabethVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoexcellent siliage
Spring 05 I regifted to someone else because they are into beast mode musks. I like a gentle skin musk or Egyptian or light amber musks or even Milk, but not the kind that feels a little stuffy on the nose. This is a very fresh type scent that has excellent siliage and longevity and is unisex and would be great for someone who wants their scent to exude a little bit out more. Personally I don’t want to smell my scents too strongly for my own sake, so if you’re looking for something fresh and strong, this is great.
- DDVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoI get an insane amount of compliments
It's shocking how often people tell me I'm the best smelling person they know. For real. I owe it all to Spring. I love it so much!!! I use the detergent too, and I swear it makes my whole apartment smell magical. Not to be dramatic but if you ever discontinue this scent I will lose a major piece of my personality, and my overall quality of life will significantly decrease LOL. Please don't ever stop making it!!!
- KKariVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI Want to Bathe in This
I don’t know what it is about DedCool’s ability to take fragrance notes I typically avoid like the plague and turn them into something I want to bathe in, but it’s unreal.
I passed on Spring for a long long time, and finally got a sample with an order basically bc it was the only one I haven’t tried yet. And OMG I am so regretful I waited bc it’s wonderful. It’s bright, and green, and warm and I even like the dreaded incense note. It works so beautifully and I’m shocked- but I love it and I’m adding to cart immediately. Thanks for opening my mind, DedCool!