DedCool is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a self-starter, has excellent writing and organization skills, strong people skills, and has a passion for growing communities.
This person will be responsible for owning all aspects of the DedCool Social, Influencer and Community tactics. They will own building social calendars from the ground up, get approval on completely prepped social posts, push posts live on time, community manage, gather social analytics, conduct outreach on influencer gifting, gather rates for influencer partnerships, track and capture influencer posts, create weekly/monthly reports for social and influencer data, join all pertinent meetings and be a strategic and tactical partner to the rest of the DedCool team on a daily basis.
- Email / SMS:
- Oversee the customer lifecycle journey and all triggered messaging campaign strategy, data, content and personalization, including transactional messages.
- Identify opportunities to improve both broadcast and triggered campaigns through data, personalization and dynamic content.
- Add messaging programs that decrease time to first purchase, increase repeat purchase rate, reduce churn and convert active customers across product categories.
- Implement AB testing roadmap for all triggered journeys, own testing reporting, identify, communicate and implement insights.
- Support the Head of Growth in optimizing, relaunching, and managing the brand Loyalty program.
- Identify ways to grow the program alongside the brand, evolving loyalty offerings and creating experiences that build emotional connections with customers.
- Own and manage DedCool’s sampling program. This includes supporting the Head of Growth and Product Strategy in optimizing existing programs, devising new ones, and tracking the impact on key metrics such as repeat rate, NPS and LTV.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders from Integrated Marketing, Product Marketing, Product, Insights and more to advance acquisition and retention goals.
- Conduct market research to identify new revenue opportunities, the latest trends and competitive landscape.Reporting/Analysis.
- Analyze and use email/sms Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to guide cross-functional brand and creative teams to improve overall email performance.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Retention / CRM role required
- Extensive experience working in CRM tools such as Salesforce, Bluecore, Braze, Iterable, Klaviyo and Loyalty programs (i.e. Loyalty Lion)
- You’re constantly curious about what happens pre and post-click and know how to partner with cross-functional teams to unlock new customer-centric strategies.
- You know CRM is so much more than just sending emails; you’re excited to think outside the box regarding how to drive customer engagement
- Hands-on experience with data analytics and utilizing such tools as Tableau, Google Analytics, Excel, etc..
- Hyper collaborative and thrives in fast-growing, agile environments.
- Deep understanding of Email and Push KPIs and how to analyze these to derive and implement insights.
- Creative thinking who uses data insights to inform decisions
- Familiarity with Shopify and Shopify integrations a plus
- Experience in beauty and/or wellness industries a plus
- Experience implementing or managing loyalty programs a plus
DedCool is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
- Offering Health Insurance (dental and vision) - partial reimbursement
- PTO - 10 days
- Sick Days
- Company Holidays
- DedCool product and discounts
Please email your Resume + Cover Letter to Jobs@dedcool.com if interested.